Feb 1, 2015

"I can never cheat on my wife" - Moses Inwang

Nollywood filmmaker, Moses Inwang,
is married to Emem, a former beauty
queen and OAP. They share their love
story with Punch and he insists he can't
cheat on her
How long have you known your wife?
Moses: We have been married for
almost a year and I knew her a
year before we got married.
How did you meet?
Emem: I met him at Emem Isong’s
movie premiere and I was
introduced to him as an aspiring
actress. At that meeting, he told me
that because I was Carnival Calabar
Queen 2012 did not mean I could
act. He later apologised and invited
me for an audition. I was selected
to play the chief bridesmaid. It was
a cameo appearance.
Moses : If I considered her to be an
actress, we won’t be where we are
today. I didn’t look forward to
getting married to an actress
because I am around them all the
time and I do not want my
personal life to have anything to do
with my job.
Who made the first move?
Emem : He phoned me after the first
meeting to ask if I would be coming
to Lagos anytime soon- Valentine’s
Day was around the corner then.
He also said he was planning a
production, so I came over.
What are some of the qualities you
admired in each other?
Moses : It was all about the calmness
and difference between her and
other women I had dated in the
past. Even though I was dating
someone else at the time, she was
unlike my ex who made me
unhappy. I tried to end the
relationship but it was tough. My
wife is so beautiful so I asked her
to play the part of the bridesmaid
and she ended up becoming a lot
more beautiful than the bride
herself.
Emem : After spending three months
with him, I realised I couldn’t
spend my life with any other
person. This was my first
relationship and I knew that if I
ended up with him, he would bring
out the best in me.
Did you have a tough time convincing her
to date you?
Moses : No, I did not and she didn’t
even see it coming. We both
attended AY’s comedy show. When
AY saw us, he said, “Moses this
should be your wife.” I asked her
out before the show and she

No comments:

Post a Comment