May 27, 2015

President Goodluck Jonathan Presides over final Federal Executive Council Meeting of his administration.

Today, the Outgoing President, presided over the last Federal Executive Council meeting of his administration.

The FEC includes the President as chief, Vice President, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, ministers, special advisers to the President, Head of Civil Service of the Federation and the National Security Adviser.

He said this via his official facebook page and also thank Nigerians for the opportunity to serve:
Today, I presided over the valedictory session of the Executive Council of the Federation of which it has been my privilege to chair these past four years. I thank God. I thank all those who served with me. I thank Nigerians for the opportunity to serve my country. May God bless Nigeria. GEJ.”




No comments:

Post a Comment