May 13, 2015

girl scolds her Dad for having crush of Kim Kardashain

A little girl gave her daddy a piece of her mind after he informed her that Kim Kardashian is his “celebrity crush. 
According to the  little cutie, her Dad is all wrong for setting his affections on a woman like Kim because she’s known for exposing her body to the world.
She says :
“The only reason she’s famous is because of her plastic surgery. Excuse me, every single photo shoot you go to, you don’t got clothes on. Why are you famous for that?”
“I don’t know. Maybe when you die and you wear diapers. But seriously, when you have a life on this world and earth, I don’t think you should be showing your parts to people because that is just personal, okay?”
After her lecture, she returns to playing with her doll babies as her dad looks into the camera and informs Kim that he’s no longer allowed to lust after her.
“Kim, I gotta cut you off babe. It’s not personal,” he says.
“Do not call her babe, thank you very much,” his daughter interjects.
“I can’t call her babe? Aight Kim, I gotta cut you off. That’s it,” he concludes. “We’re going to leave it at that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment