May 25, 2015

NIGERIA ON MY MIND BY LARA WISE

I got this Post from Lara Wise Facebook Page and it got me thinking. Read through and lets have your view please.


So much on my mind all through the night into this morning. 
Nigeria!!!! 
Wondering if the election results had gone the other way, would Nigerians have been suffering like this?
If the election results had gone the other way, would things have been better? 
Did Nigerians make a mistake by changing leadership? 
Are Nigerians being punished for their choice? 
I hear some media houses can no longer run 24 - hour transmission because there is scarcity of diesel as our power situation has worsened. 
I hear some hospitals too can not function optimally and this leaves me wondering what happens to critically Ill patients requiring emergency surgeries. 
I hear many cars are grounded and some public transportation alternatives are grounded too becaue there is no petrol to buy.
Did we choose wrongly, Nigerians? 
Shouldn't we have allowed the status quo, if, perhaps, we might have been saved from this nightmare? 
I am just I'm deep thoughts this morning..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment