Apr 8, 2015

Meet The 19year old in a 2 year old's body



19 year old Girija Srinivas has a rare medical condition called congenital agenesis of the bone. She hails from India.

The teenager weighs 12kg while her height is 76,2cm, she can’t sit up
because her head is too heavy for
her body, and she is unable to lift anything beyond a cup of tea.



Sriniva lives with her dad, a tailor and her mom who is dedicated full time to caring for her. With her condition, she still strives to make her self independent financially...she is an artist.



Sriniva said “I don’t like anyone pitying me, I have shown everyone what my capabilities are. My mother helps me with eating and other
normal things. But while I’m painting and drawing I need nobody’s help. I do it myself. I sell five to six paintings per month, which makes me between 8,000 and 10,000 rupees (N25,575-31,968). I have to look after my parents and I need to have the financial capacity to do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment