Mar 17, 2015

Jonathan's Wife wants to kill Me

Enugu-based Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike
Mbaka, has alleged that President Goodluck
Jonathan and his wife, Patience, were planning
to kill him over his criticism of the Federal
Government and his opposition to the
President’s re-election.
Mbaka, in a new video currently trending on
YouTube, made the allegation during a sermon
he delivered in his church.
The congregation erupted in a howl when Mbaka
said, “President Jonathan and his wife are
planning to kill me.”
The Roman Catholic Priest, whose recent
comments on the general elections generated
ripples, said the plan to assassinate him showed
that the President no longer had the fear of God.
He said, “Although I sent a letter about this
somewhere but I want to say this to the
atmosphere. Let me say to the whole world that
President Jonathan and his wife, Patience, are
planning to assassinate Father Mbaka. It is a
known secret, so whoever they want to use, I
don’t know. They may not come themselves.
They may use these unemployed people. The
same people I am speaking for. I don’t know
why people no longer have the fear of God.

Source: Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment