Jan 25, 2018

Yeah!!! We hitting the ground and running.

You can take everything from a man but leave with him his vision and passion and watch him make it.

I took a break from active blogging sometime ago partly because I had to concentrate on my final year work and also due to the limited available resources. Those days seemed like my darkest days, I felt unfulfilled for the most part especially when I remembered how that I wasn't doing what I loved doing and what am supposed to be doing.

Well, I have successfully graduated and achieved what I took the break for then I took sometime to realign with the vision and reprogram myself.

I made up my mind yesterday that today we are restarting the blog and yes we did. What baffled me the most was the page views from y'all. It was simply awesome and mind-blowing.

I want to say a very big thank you to y'all for not giving up on me.

For those that gave up am sorry and I humbly request a second chance.

Although, I intend to make a few modifications, I want y'all to know that I love doing this and am passionate about it.

Finally,  thank you so much for this encouragement. Knowing that you read the blog has spurred me to write and write more. Please do well to also make comments as you read.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment