Jan 30, 2018

Man murdered to death by Fulani herdsmen in Ondo State

A commercial driver has been reportedly stabbed to death by an unknown Fulani herdsman.

A commercial driver, Victor Ajisafe was reportedly stabbed to death by a suspected Fulani herdsman in Akure, Ondo State over a minor disagreement. This then degenerated into the victim being chased by the Herdsman and being stabbed severally by the Fulani man. He was rushed to the hospital but died eventually. 

He was member of the National Union of Road Transport Workers. 

His wife Mrs Ajisafe said: “It was my husband’s brother who informed me that one Fulani man stabbed my husband in the neck and was rushed to the hospital. When I got there, my in-laws and friends did not allow me to see him despite all my efforts. “They later took me back home in their car under the guise that we should get money to take proper care of him. It was then they took me to my mother’s shop at Road Block that they broke the news that he was dead.”

No comments:

Post a Comment