Apr 8, 2020

SUCCESS IN THE WORLD'S TERM

How are y'all doing.

Happy Covid'19 period.

So from now till a few days; this will be my Heart's diary. After all its Fabulous gist yea.

Today, I want to talk about success in the world's term.

Have you noticed that sometimes, the world and people in it have a way of placing an undue pressure on you. These days, it is done through the use of social media. We all stalk each other using our statuses and because from everyone’s status they seem to be doing better than us, we tend to feel we are not doing enough or that our best is not enough.

Darling, I am here to debunk such lies. The reality is for some, they may truly be doing better than us. But, do we even know what they went through, training, disciplines, sadness, pains and all that led them to that level.

While for some others its just a show to make you feel exactly how you are feeling right now especially in this Corona period where everyone is forming motivational speaker and some are simply just sleeping at home or watching film.

I just want to tell you this; Listen


DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE PUT PRESSURE ON YOU, NOT NOW, NOT EVER. LIFE IS TURN BY TURN. YOU ARE EXACTLY WHERE GOD WANTS YOU TO BE RN AND YOU ARE GOING SOMEWHERE”  LIFE IS A PROCESS. ITS ABOUT ARIVING AT THE DESTINATION AT GOD’S APPOINTED TIME. SO ENJOY THE PROCESS.

I adapted a resolution some time ago from my mentor Priscilla Shirer. It says

I do solemnly resolve to embrace this phase of my life and use my time judiciously, I will resist the urge to hurry through or circumvent any portion of my journey but will live with a spirit of contentment.

This resolution has truly been helpful whenever I suddenly start feeling I am laid back or others are advancing. I remind that voice speaking as I am doing now that, they are exactly where God wants them and I am exactly where God wants me. He is working in me and pruning me to make my life and future beautiful.

P.S. I am not here preaching complacence, or being lazy but don’t feel unnecessarily pressurised. Add value to yourself. Walk towards your goals but don’t see your mates doing seemingly well or thriving in their gifting and start feeling worthless.

DON’T SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU O.

No comments:

Post a Comment