Apr 27, 2020

How to know true love - Victoria Abidoye


Often times, believers are swayed by the term “I am in love with you” and I’m here to rearrange some mindsets.

First of all, we need to have some basic knowledge of the term “LOVE” God is love, that is, God is the definition of love. If it is not God, it is not Love. Understood?

So when someone says I am in love with you, the meaning and interpretation ought to be “I am in God with you” If this is not the interpretation you perceive, my dear, y’all need to check to know where you stand.

The safest form of love is the one in God….. Or Should I loud it? The safest form of Love is in God because that way, not only is God the foundation, you know whom you  both believe in and would not be scared of the future because you both hear, understand and believe the same things.

So this brings us to understanding the concept of Love. God is the definition of Love, to understand love, you have to understand God first, his selfless form of love, sending his only son, he didn’t have two. The only one he had, he preferred to give to mankind for the remission of sins. This shows that Love is selfless, he could have left mankind to suffer eternally, but the blood of Jesus speaks and he withholds his anger, this shows that Love is kind and patient. There is a lot to love by understanding the person of God and Jesus Christ.

So, as a believer, when I want to fall in love with somebody, anybody, I don’t fall in love with the person but with the God in that person, that way, no matter what that person is or what he or she does, I’m not angry or hurt because it is the God in that person I saw first.

Finally, my brethren (in Apostle Paul’s voice) let the love of God garrison your hearts and let the love from God abide with you, let the Love with God keep you, and let the love in God love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment