Jun 25, 2019

The beauty of the process

Although I am trying to meet up with several targets at the same time, I thought to take out some time to tell you about the beauty of the process.

I have discovered that a lot of people do not appreciate the process of growth. In the euphoria of wanting to become great, many oftentimes skip the process and jump on from one phase of life to the other. This sort of blinds us to great things that happened in that phase while trying to rush on to the next phase of our life.

Before, I judge and make others the victim, I will admit here and now that manytimes, I often fall victim of this... Many times I have my gaze so much on the other side of the process which makes me unappreciative of this now phase of your life and if care is not taken, it could make you desperate and even frustrated.

But with each passing day, and each privilege to learn about ME, and the process which God will have me go through, I began to learn to appreciate the process of growth, the gift of life, the gift of relationships and trust me, its absolutely beautiful.

Let me encourage you, the beauty of growth is the beauty of process and in the process there is something about our character that is being developed...

How do we enjoy the process and not endure it?

Simply, by being appreciative and this boils down to what we see and how we see it.
Depending on how we look, there are many things to be grateful for, there are also many things to be ungrateful for but being grateful is deliberating choosing to overlook the bad and stay put on the good while trusting the process.

Celebrating yourself on little wins is also paramount. 
Listen, I know that your friends have done all those things but relax, what is yours will never pass you by so lets enjoy the ride together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment