Jul 2, 2018

My Confession

I have a confession to make...

Basically, I love blogging, not for monetary benefits but because I am a talkative and like to be informed and inform people and since I can't start vlogging for now, I would rather write, share news, talk about politics, talk about relationship and other stuff.

But for a while now, I haven't been consistent in this and although I have decided to fan this passion aflame by keeping up with blogging daily, its taking a lot of effort to do this.

But the last post I made, in less than 15 minutes a lot of people have read it and it kind of motivates me to know that people somewhere, somehow actually read my post.

Now, I don't have excuse of being in school or writing final year project or preparing for a wedding and I believe whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well so I will ensure that I blog daily henceforth or at least once in two days.

Also, comments would be another motivator so I implore y'all to please make comments.

Your Favorite Blogger

Ruth Abidoye

No comments:

Post a Comment