Jul 2, 2018

Mondays are for teas

Happy Monday Yall

I am a huge fan of a hot cup of tea on a Monday morning, it Kinda keeps me focused and straightened up. I don't know about y'all but I usually feel like the weekend was short and sometimes hectic and I need something to kind of motivate me before work on Monday mornings. So, I take a cup of brewed black tea (any brand) and I am up and bouncing for the day.

Here is a potentially great week but we have to determine what we want to make out of it. Remember, you are your highest motivating factor and no one can motivate you like you'll do so sit up and make up your mind to remain unruffled throughout the week, make the most of the week and make much more money. Make up your mind that no one is ever going to steal your joy and irrespective of what shows up, you will be happy because your joy doesn't come from anything external.

Your favorite Blogger.

Ruth Abidoye.

No comments:

Post a Comment