Jul 31, 2016

Beenie Man billed to perform alongside Drake contracts deadly zika virus.

The Grammy award winner who was supposed to be performing in Drake’s OVO concert in Canada, announced that he has contracted the deadly mosquito-borne Zika virus

Announcing it via his Instagram page, Beenie Man said the Canadian government denied him visa as a result of the disease. He also revealed he had the dengue virus also from mosquitoes.

He wrote on his instagram page that:

Jah know...dah week ya deal wid me a way!! ⚠ No visa fi mi Canada show (I apologize again to my fans in case you haven't seen the press release) ⚠ Zika Virus hol' mi ⚠ The same Zika mosquito gi mi dengue. 😠 Blood test, injections, pills. Wi a hol firm still. Selassie a guide I n I right through so once mi have life me a give thanks. #Unstoppable

No comments:

Post a Comment