Dec 11, 2015

Olamide accused of stealing D'bang songs

Producer, Divine Austins aka Deevee, the official producer of D'banj has accused rapper Olamide of the YBNL nation of stealing their musical concepts.

He did this in three tweets directed at the rapper.

He wrote, “With due respect, have you run out of ideas? Every time you come to our zones, you always got to steal some idea. I won’t let this fly.”

The producer went on to provide a link to ‘Shake it’, a song by D’banj, which is one of the reasons for the outburst on the social media network. The other song believed to have been lifted off an original idea by D’banj and his team is Olamide’s ‘Don’t Stop’.

He immediately apologized to D’banj, tweeting, “I am very sorry boss. I mean no disrespect, but I have stayed silent for too long and I am ready to face the consequences for dropping the link.”


No comments:

Post a Comment