Nov 28, 2015

Aregbesola promises project completion.

Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola has said all projects embarked on by his administration will be completed before the end of his tenure.

Aregbesola said this at the opening of a new Radio station in Oshogbo, Rave FM.

At the event, Aregbesola said all “detractors and opposition will soon come to appreciate my administration when all projects embarked on are completed before the end of my tenure in office.”

Eventhough he acknowledged that things were financially tough for the state, he said help was on the way for the state.

He said, “I will not be disturbed by bad comments from some people about my policies because I believe in God who sent me to Osun and supports me.

“What we are doing in Osun may not be appreciated now, but it will become what people will praise later; we came here and all we have been doing has been inspired by God.”

Aregbesola described as shameful the exaggeration of the debt profile of the state by some parties.

He said, “If we borrowed N800bn, like some (people) said, how could we have been able to pay the loan interest? How could we have survived? Though we took loan, and that is the only way we could have brought development to the state; as tough as it is, God and His help is on the way and Osun shall overcome.”

Report from Punchng.


No comments:

Post a Comment